Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Trocellen Tatami have been developed, tested and approved to offer high quality solutions, considering athletes’ needs, ITF requirements and competition regulations.
We provide one mat that fits 3000 movements. Considering the specific needs of taekwondo, we provide perfect solution for both trainings and competitions.Keeping balance, having perfect coordination and realizing good finishing require a stable, quality ground. Our high-density mat with anti-slip, steady surface creates the momentum for the great game.
- Closed-cell monodensity polyethylene
- Rice-straw embossing
- Water-jet puzzle cut technology providing 100% match, and steady surface
- Laser printed ITF logo and ProGame tatami by Trocellen references
- Anti-slip surface
- Washable, impermeable, antifungal, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, reversible
- HIC test (EN1177) results available upon request
- Fire classification Euroclass D available
- Shore A:26 value (Test Method ISO 868)
- Shore 0: 31 value (Test Method ASTM D 2240)
- Shore 00: 70 value (Test Method ASTM D 2240)
Minimum Order Quantity: 20pcs
On orders below 100pcs, we have to charge an additional small quantities handling fee of 35,- EUR + VAT.
Order number: PG85209131 Lead Time: 5-8 Weeks Size: 1x1m Type: Mats Color: red/blue Sports: Taekwondo Target Group: Taekwondo Thickness: 2,2cm
Delivery & Returns
We offer a fast and worldwide delivery! Available products are ready for shipping within 24 hours.
From a goods value of 100 €, we will even send your order free of charge within the EU. Products on request are excluded from this.
You can return your order to us within 30 days without giving a reason. Within Germany, we cover the return shipping costs.
Note: Shipments outside the EU may be subject to customs and import duties. For more detailed information on duty-free limits and amounts, please contact the relevant customs authorities in your country.